We are proud and grateful to celebrate those who support St. Paul Academy and Summit School at every level. The school's Giving Societies celebrate donors who have made special commitments to the school through their gift, including leadership donors, young alumni/ae donors, and those who include the school in their wills or estate plans.
SPA’s leadership program began in 2010 with the creation of the Leadership Giving Society, recognizing individuals taking a leadership role every year in ensuring the strength and future of St. Paul Academy and Summit School.
Donors making gifts of $2,500 or more to the Annual Fund are members of the Leadership Giving Society. Young alumni/ae who have graduated in the past 15 years are also invited to consider becoming members of the Spartan Gold Club Leadership Giving Society (see details in next tab).
Donors are honored by the Head of School and Board of Trustees at the annual Leadership Giving Society Evening, and at other events throughout the year. Leadership Giving Society members also receive special recognition in the Annual Report and Honor Roll of Donors.
Giving levels were introduced within the Leadership Giving Society several years ago as a way to recognize leadership giving to SPA. The President’s Circle was formed first to honor those donors giving at the highest level to the Annual Fund. In 2016-17, two more named, giving levels—Partner's Circle and Ambassador's Circle— were added, giving further identity to our donors who are part of the Leadership Giving Society.
Strong support of the Annual Fund from leaders within our trustee, parent, alumni/ae, and community of friends allows St. Paul Academy and Summit School to realize the potential of our school and invigorate our strong foundation for the future.
The Spartan Gold Club is SPA’s recognition program for young alumni/ae that graduated in the last 15 years (2001-2016) and give to the SPA Annual Fund. Spartan Gold Club members will receive exclusive benefits including:
- Official “Welcome” packet;
- Special recognition in the Annual Report;
- Free admission to the Alumni/ae Council Speaker Series events during the fiscal year they are a member. To RSVP for free as a Spartan Gold Club member, please email email@example.com.
- Special perks at various alumni/ae events.
Young alumni/ae are also invited to consider becoming a member of the Spartan Gold Club Leadership Giving Society, which honors young alumni/ae who contribute at an incremental leadership level. These alumni/ae are considered members of both the Spartan Gold Club and the Leadership Giving Society, and receive the benefits of both giving societies, including:
- Free admission to Alumni/ae Council Speaker Series events.
- Networking opportunities: Members are invited to special events and activities throughout the upcoming school year just for Leadership members, including a membership luncheon at the school, the holiday party at the Head of School's home, and the Leadership Giving Society annual recognition event at a donor’s home in the spring.
- Enhanced donor recognition: Members will be listed with Leadership Giving Society members in the Annual Report and appear on the Leadership Giving Society donor wall at the school.
The Torch and Lamp Society recognizes those who, through thoughtful and generous planning will light the way for St. Paul Academy and Summit School in the future. Members have made philanthropic arrangements for SPA in their estate and financial plans. If you have included St. Paul Academy and Summit School in your planning and would like to be recognized as a member of the Torch and Lamp Society, please email Dorothy Goldie or call 651-696-1422. We would be honored to include you among our membership.