Below are questions often asked by parents of applicants. If you have a question not addressed below, please contact us—we are happy to help.
Thank you for your interest in SPA! Please note the following information for prospective families during the summer months:
If you are considering admission for Fall 2022, please call our office at 651-696-1332 at your earliest convenience. Openings in grade levels vary for Fall 2022, and a phone conversation is the best way for us to determine how to best serve your student and your family.
If you are considering admission for Fall 2023, please visit our Events and Deadlines page for up-to-date information about admission Open Houses, deadlines, and testing dates. Our Applying to SPA page may also be helpful in outlining the steps to the Admission process, which will begin in September 2022 for Fall 2023.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to any one of our Admission team with questions or to say hello!
- When do we begin the admission process?
- When do we submit the application?
- When will parents be notified of admission decisions?
- What is SPA's tuition?
- What are the age requirements for Kindergarten?
- What factors are taken into consideration for admission?
- Will my child take an admission assessment?
- Is financial aid available?
- What does the assessment include for Kindergarten applicants?
- What does the assessment include for applicants in Grades 1-5?
- What does the assessment include for applicants in Grades 6-12?
- Are there expenses in addition to tuition?
- If you are an international student, can you apply?