Despite virtual competitions and distanced practices, the Upper School Math Team is once again having a fantastic season. The Spartans are currently first in the division, first in the section, and sixth in the state. The team is also excited to currently have six students ranked in the division's Top 15 and two students ranked in the state's Top 50 (see below).
The Spartans have already qualified for State Tournament this season and are excited to carry their momentum into the final competition against Minnesota's best on Monday, March 15. Go Spartans!
- Jack Hlavka '22 | 2nd place, 68.62 points
- Noel Abraham '21 | 4th place, 62.97 points
- Bridget Keel '24 | 6th place, 59.06 points
- Alek Radsan '21 | 7th place, 56.94 points
- Spencer Burris-Brown '22 | 11th place, 47.03 points
- Maxanne Millerhaller '21 | 12th place, 44.24 points
- Jack Hlavka '22 | 27th place, 80.00 points
- Noel Abraham '21 | 44th place, 74.02 points