Winter post-season wrap-up:
- Alpine Ski sent two skiers to the Minnesota State Alpine Championships on March 10. Congratulations to Julia Scott '21 and Henry Giles '24--Julia finished in 55th place and Henry in 87th.
- Boys' Basketball was seeded #2 their section and won their quarterfinal game 86-60 against St. Paul Washington on March 20 with a powerhouse offensive performance that included a school-record 42 points for captain Adam Holod '21. Their season ended with a loss to #3 seed Twin Cities Academy on March 23.
- Girls’ Basketball was seeded #9 in their section and won their first section game 34-29 against North Lakes on March 18. Their season ended with a loss to #1 seed Minnehaha Academy on March 20.
- Boys' Hockey was seeded #7 in their section but lost in the quarterfinals to #2 seed Mahtomedi on March 19.
- Girls’ Hockey was seeded #6 in their section but lost to #3 Wayzata in the quarterfinals on March 16.
- Nordic Ski: The girls' Nordic team qualified for the Minnesota State Nordic Championships on March 11 and had a fantastic performance overall. Inga Wing '25 led the team with a third-place finish to get on the podium; teammate Helen Townley '25 also placed in the top thirty with a 29th place finish. Overall the team placed ninth, and individual finishes included Taylor Barkwell ’25 (80th), Sara Browne ’21 (156th), Sila Liljedahl '23 (158th), Maren Overgaard '26 (131st), and Marie Schumacher ’22 (149th)
- Boys’ Swim and Dive ended its season with a third-place finish in the conference.
Thanks to all our winter student-athletes for a great season. Go Spartans!