Spartan Gold Club
The Spartan Gold Club is SPA’s recognition program for young alumni/ae that graduated in the last 15 years (2002-2017) and have given to the SPA Annual Fund. Gifts made by Spartan Gold Club members directly benefit SPA students and help ensure that future generations of students have a great experience. The Annual Fund provides crucial funds for areas of priority for the school including: Financial Aid, Academic Support, and Student Life programs.
Spartan Gold Club members will receive exclusive benefits including:
- Official “Welcome” packet;
- Special recognition in the Annual Report;
- Free admission to the Alumni/ae Council Speaker Series events during the fiscal year they are a member. To RSVP for free as a Spartan Gold Club member, please email email@example.com.
- Special perks at various alumni/ae events.
New last year, young alumni/ae are also invited to consider becoming a a member of the Spartan Gold Club Leadership Giving Society, which honors young alumni/ae who contribute at the leadership levels listed below. These alumni/ae are considered members of both the Spartan Gold Club and the Leadership Giving Society, and receive the benefits of both giving societies, including:
- Free admission to Alumni/ae Council Speaker Series events.
- Networking opportunities: Members are invited to special events and activities throughout the upcoming school year just for Leadership members, including a membership luncheon at the school, the holiday party at the Head of School's home, and the Leadership Giving Society annual recognition event at a donor’s home in the spring.
- Enhanced donor recognition: Members will be listed with Leadership Giving Society members in the Annual Report and appear on the Leadership Giving Society donor wall at the school.
You can become a member of the Spartan Gold Club or the Spartan Gold Club Leadership Giving Society by making a gift by June 30.
Members of the 2016-17 Spartan Gold Club are listed below. thank you!