The K–5 Physical Education Program at SPA is an important component of children’s overall educational experience.
The program emphasizes cooperation, good sportsmanship, and positive leadership through many different activities in a fun and safe environment.
Goals of the Program:
- Make exercise fun.
- Encourage a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Develop and strengthen gross motor skills.
- Nourish a desirable level of self-confidence.
- Encourage creativity, problem solving, responsibility, and risk taking.
- Enable students to apply knowledge of concepts and strategies in a game setting.
- Help students understand the capabilities and limitations of the body.
- Develop positive social behavior through cooperative and competitive activities.
- Bike Rodeo
- Peanut Day
- Track and Field Day
- Scooter City
- Roller skating